Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chris Brown: Man Up!

Chris Brown: Man Up!



I don't even have to mention what caused your career to sink like the Titantic. But what I do appreciate is that you are geniuely an artist. You have stuck to what you do best, dance ( and sing, I guess) and that is all that really matters. Unlike most of these bafoons, you do have talent ( AND, no, the B.E.T. awards did not make me "soften" up). Matter of fact that stint at the B.E.T. awards is why you need to man up!

You don't owe no one an explanation for what you did, but the person you did it to. Okay, so you apologized to the world, cool. Leave it at that that. When they try to bombard you with questions pertaining to the Barbadoes hoe, dismiss them. Matter of fact, cut the interview and tear into that interviewers ass.

This pot-hole that your career has hit has made you look like an attention-whore. You seem to have adopted this "bad-boy" swag, sort of like you don't-give-a-fuck, but you crying on stage, took all the "G" out of you, so stop it! But it is funny how the same media that loved you now treats you like an unwanted step-child. The same media that goes against anything moral, logical or realistic, is coming at you like you Osama Bin Laden's son. I do think that you were wrong. It's a shame that your career had to be discredited because you hit a woman who continues to make songs that promote "hoe-activity" and send shout-outs to the devil. Smh!

If I were you, I'd just lay low. Go back to school, date me a regular girl and let the people forget about me. You as, why would I want people to forget about me? Well, because what they know about you now is not a good look. So quit with the social technology, delete all accounts and chill.

Like I said, you don't have to walk around with sorry on your forehead. Live your life and quit acting out. Gather yourself together and then come back.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! Mrs. Hip Hop you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete