Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rick Ross a.k.a. N.W.T. (N_gga wit' Titties)

Rick Ross: N.W.T. (Nigga With Tities)


You are the epitome of what a rapper should not look like, be like and rap like. You are just a big ass no-no. Some of your beats are cool. But your rhymes are wack. And that chain? Why? You are not the first of your kind to have ignorant jewelry. But besides the buffoonery that you exude, I find it quite hilarious that you try to be something that you are obviously not. Just like others in the game. But Rizay Ross, or whatever your name is, I had to force myself to watch interviews of you. I could only stand for one and a half and then I watched the interview of one of your baby’s mothers with 50 Cent. Even though, I don’t agree with what 50 Cent did, I found the information quite helpful in my stance against you as a rapper.

Just like the rest of our lost African-American brothers and sisters, you are obsessed with the words hustling and money. What I can’t stand about you (and others) is that you know that everything that you have is leased, loaned, and more than half the shit you have, you have no idea where they come from. That’s why you hear horror stories of entertainers being audited by the IRS because shit just doesn’t add up. You are not in control, so please quit acting like it. And then you have the audacity to use all this fake shit in your rhymes. Let me ask you something, do you hide behind those dark sunglasses and blubber belly to make us believe that you are some intimidating gangster-kind of guy? I think so. Get real with yourself. Cut that beard, loose some weight, get some better rhymes, and quit trying to be someone that you are not.

Unlike others, I don’t see a problem with you being a former correctional officer. But what I do have a problem with is the way that you portray yourself to be some kind of high-end street dude who plays no games and has major respect in the streets. I’m not even in the streets like that but I know you ain’t shit.

You are just another hopeless, lost, degrading, coon rapper who has added to the death of Hip-Hop, and the plight of Blacks in America. Do yourself and all of us a favor; quit being someone that you are not. Be normal for once, take control, quit being controlled, and get some respect about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment